This is one of the annoying things that I have seen on a Windows PC. Ever. And believe me I have seen a lot of crappy piece of Windows software. That annoying little piece of shit is the tightly integrated One Drive pop up. Windows PCs always have these annoying little things designed to piss you off. This one would top the list by some distance. This is what I am talking about:
This can be annoying especially when you do not use OneDrive.
A normal annoying Windows feature/software would have an option to disable it. Something like… “Do not show this message again”. But this one doesn’t have it.
This annoying popup appears again, and again. And again. Every time you try to open or save anything on Windows – doesn’t matter which app – this will pop up right on your face. You’ close it, and it pops up again. Sticky shit.
So how do you get rid of it? It’s simple. Just uninstall the app from your PC. Here’s how:
Disable One Drive Pop Up on Windows 10
Step 1: Open Apps & Features. To do this:
- Click start button and start Apps & Features. The option will appear in results.
- Click the appropriate option to open the Apps & Features settings.
Step 2: Now search and locate the OneDrive app. The search feature will again come in handy.
- Start typing “onedrive” in the search box.
- Microsoft OneDrive will soon show up in search results.
Step 3: Uninstall the Microsoft OneDrive app from Windows 10.
- Click Microsoft OneDrive to reveal the to Modify/Uninstall.
- Click “Uninstall”
- One confirmation message “This app and its related info will be uninstalled”, click “Uninstall” again.
This will uninstall Microsoft OneDrive from your PC.
You will no longer see that annoying pop-up now. Enjoy!