Adobe Creative Suite 6 is now available for purchase. Windows and Mac versions can now be purchased from Adobe.com. Creative Cloud, however, will be launching on May 11th. Earlier, Adobe announced CS6 with product upgrades as well as addition of new tools in the Suite.
Following are the CS6 editions being offered by Adobe:
- Design Standard ($1,300)
- Design & Web Premium ($1,900)
- Production Premium ($1,900)
- Master Collection ($2,600)
- Creative Cloud (From $50 per month)
You can choose the one that best suits your needs. You can also purchase individual products like Photoshop CS6 or Dreamweaver CS6 etc. Here is comparison of all these packages.
What’s New in Adobe CS6
According to Adobe:
Top new features across the CS6 product line include:
- New levels of performance with tools that take advantage of Adobe Mercury Graphics functionality, allowing users to go from ideas to finished work faster than ever before.
- Enhanced user interfaces that vastly simplify workflows, so users can focus on their content and achieve results quicker.
- New capabilities that streamline the creation of responsive content, ensuring website and apps look great across virtually all screen sizes and form factors.
- Remarkable new science, integrated into imaging and video apps, makes previously impossible tasks suddenly possible.