Viber for Windows and Mac OS has been released and is now available for download. It’s been available for almost all of the mobile platforms including iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone and others. The app lets you send messages and make audio / video calls over the internet. Today the team behind the popular app has released Viber for Mac and Viber for Windows. The mobile app has also been updated with support for desktop apps.
You can also download the updated Viber 3.0 for iPhone as well as Viber 3.0 Android app. The updated apps let you:
• Support for all new Viber Desktop – on Windows and MacOS!!
• Transfer live calls between Viber on your iPhone and Viber on Desktop
• You can now send video messages to your friends
• All new voice engine improves sound quality on both low quality and high quality networks
• Online status indicator tells you when your friends are connected to Viber. Note: users can receive messages even when not connected!
• In app banner indicates that you received new messages
• Automatically download new photos for faster viewing
• You can now add a caption to the photos and videos you send
• Easily browse through photos received from specific users or groups
• Show only groups in messages screen, so you can quickly find a specific group
• Larger photos and larger photo thumbnails
• Better looking contact info screen
• New package of fun stickers
• Accessibility is now supported
Download Viber 3.0 Desktop App
Viber for Windows: ViberSetup.exe
Viber for Mac: Viber.dmg